Добро пожаловать, Гость
If you have any questions related to Ilios Nano or just want to post your thoughts or experience as well as ask for support, feel free to do it in this forum category.

ТЕМА: Resin

Resin 1 мес. 2 нед. назад #1282

• Koch
  • Koch аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello folks,

I would like to know what resins are already tested with the Ilios Nano? I'm curious if "FunToDo Industrial Blend" works well.

Kind regards
Peter
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

Resin 1 мес. 2 нед. назад #1283

• OSFlyerWiz
  • OSFlyerWiz аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Administrator
  • Спасибо получено: 48
Hi Koch,

We tested the Spot-GP as well as FunToDo Standard resins. I believe the Industrial blend has similar viscosity as well. Any resin with similar viscosity will work just fine.

The printer can cure most resins but i would not recommend using high viscosity resins with a consistency of Honey or thereabouts as the printer is made mostly from plastic components and there would be more strain and flex on the components.

For more exotic and professional resins i would recommend a more professional solution like our Ilios Photon 2 which pretty much printed with any resin we thrown at it.
Ilios - Building Open Innovation

I welcome everyone to participate in Ilios discussions, stories, projects and other related content as well as contribute in any way possible to make the project a truly helpful and versatile tool for everyone to use and constantly improve.

Yours, Demetris Z.
Последнее редактирование: 1 мес. 2 нед. назад от OSFlyerWiz.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
Время создания страницы: 0.176 секунд

Нас поддерживают

Следите за нами